Original Advisor Center: View an Advisee's Transfer Credit Report


Advisors using the original advisor center can view an advisee's transfer credit report.


  • Advisors


  • KSIS


  1. From the KSIS Home Page, in the KSIS Links box, click Advisor Center.

  2. In the list of advisees, click the View Student Details link.

  3. On the left, open the Other Academic... list box and click Transfer Credit: Report.

  4. Click the Go button.
  5. The Transfer Credit: Report shows how many transfer credits taken at other universities articulated into K-State credit.

Print Article


Article ID: 920
Tue 11/29/22 3:56 PM
Tue 11/21/23 8:27 AM