How to request an EID change


Requesting eID change


  • Students
  • Faculty
  • Staff
  • Guests






  1. You will need to fill out the Identity and Access Management service request; paper forms will not be accepted.
  2. Under Request Details, select I need to change my eID.
  3. The form will be sent to the proper assignment group for processing.




After the eID has been changed, it may take 1-2 days for the eID to propagate to other K-State systems. This includes changes in the K-State Enterprise Authentication System (KEAS) databases.

  • A $50 charge may be assessed if the customer abuses this request.


Article ID: 814
Mon 8/29/22 7:34 AM
Mon 8/29/22 11:07 AM